MESSENGER

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thought for the Day


In the Gospel of Luke 8:15 KJV - But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. 
When I woke this morning, the first thing I heard God say to me was "Be honest with yourself, and with those who care about you as you care about them." This is something I have had to become more and more familiar with over the years. This is something I now realize takes more than brain power, it takes action. And as such, I'm going to be making a few phone calls. Those who will be called, well, I just might surprise them to jaw dropping proportions. So, remember, God loves you, and so do I my friends and family. ~Shalom~ Rev. Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment