MESSENGER

Friday, October 5, 2012

That’s the Way Love Should Be


Psalm 89:15-17 KJV Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound:
they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
In thy name shall they rejoice all the day:
and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.

Last weekend, like the one before, I hurt myself because of my many issues with vision, light, sound, and motion, syncope, and more, I fell, four times in the space of one week. All of them, within inches of my desk. As a result I am mummified over my entire torso, waiting to see the chiropractor, as, due to the type of coverage I have, the adage is money doesn't grow on trees. When I saw the first two of these verses in my email I realized, even though this is a bad thing that happened, I've had the support of all who care enough to call, to write, to sit here beside me and pray, or even just to give me a hug or lift something I just can't reach.

The single most important thing, I trust God to give me the answers I need. I trust God to find the ways I can do this. He gave me an awesome and amazing family, incredible ministerial assistance, and friends from all corners. That means more than anyone realizes. It means I can do the things I love, out of the goodness of my heart, not expecting a single thing in return, because I do what I do out of love that doesn't have shoestrings, it doesn't have conditions. That's the way love should be. Isn't it?

Rev. Laura A. Neff ~ The Rainbow Minister
Calvin Jennings ~ Elder Facebook & Twitter & Blogster & Multiply
Mary C. Michel-Lynch ~ Apostle/Shepherd Facebook & Blogspot
Covenant of Hope Ministries
Scripture Excerpts: The New Open Bible Study Edition:Copyright © 1990: Thomas Nelson Publishers, Inc.
Scripture Excerpts: Holy Bible: Copyright © 1982: E. E. Gaddy and Associates, Inc.
Scripture Excerpts: Holy Bible: Copyright © circa 1890-1910: International Bible Press,The John C. Winston Co.; Philadelphia, PA., USA
Sermon or Study Copyright © 2012 http://covenantofhopeministries.blogspot.com/
Our mission for Covenant of Hope Ministries and Poetic-Expressions is not to exploit fear, but to conquer it, and overcome all that is created through fear together as the rainbow in the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment